Monday, September 5, 2011

Five on the Fifth: Mess

Stephen Chapman of the blog “The State Of The Nation UK”, has a monthly feature called “Five on the Fifth” in which bloggers may participate by posting five photos on their blog and exchanging links with his. The five pictures, taken in the days leading up to the fifth of the month, may be random or may follow his suggested theme, which this month is MESS.
OK, so here are my five entries and, as you can tell, there wasn't a lot to work with.  If hurricane Irene had made a direct hit last weekend, there would have been plenty of mess and a whole lot of chaos.  I am happy that she moved on without causing much of either.

A few items needed for chores on my day off.
Storage room for the Galleria, retail store.
Kitchen early morning after Karaoke.
Things emptied from my messenger bag yesterday. Don't say it, I know.
Restaurant storage room, with cinder blocks and tarp protection barrier, a remnant of Irene.
Well, that's all I've got.  This is a beach resort and we're just ending the biggest weekend of the summer season, so I feel fortunate just to put my images up at all. All comments are welcome. Thanks for visiting.


And so it goes.
*

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on making it through high sesaon in (mostly?) one piece.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice photos!
    I'm trying to figure out which thing from the messenger bag I'm not supposed to mention. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice pics! I like the last one the best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a fun and unique way to be creative and enjoy photography. Your friend had a very good idea and I hope you continue to enjoy being part of it.

    DM

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome if they are positive and/or helpful.
If they are simply a tirade or opinionated bullshit, they will be removed, so don't waste your time, or mine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...