Saturday, September 10, 2011

Shotgun House Redux

I love this and if I had a small plot of land I would buy one in a heartbeat.  Shotgun homes are common in NOLA, sometimes 2 in one building.  But this is something different, unique.  It was not uncommon when I was growing up, to see washers and dryers in the kitchen area - I wouldn't mind that at all.  But, very few dishwashers were present in that era, at least in my hometown.

With experience in the current digs and Spartan living conditions, I could live quite happily in this kind of place.
Well, I can dream, can't I?

And so it goes.
*

1 comment:

  1. I tried to watch this last evening but the children were screaming behind me.
    I am in awe of this way of life. I'm not sure if I could do this. We went from 3,000 sf to 1500 sf and then added two more children. I suppose I don't need more space but I would love more outdoor space. Plus, another bathroom would hurt.
    m.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome if they are positive and/or helpful.
If they are simply a tirade or opinionated bullshit, they will be removed, so don't waste your time, or mine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...