Tuesday, December 20, 2011

40,000 Visitors in 4 Years.

Who'da Thunk it?  Not me.  Not in my wildest dreams.

It may not seem like a lot to some, but to me and this humble little piece of my heart, it means so much.

And the people I've come to know and love... who could have imagined that? You are all a great treasure. Your wit, humor, support, suggestions, and caring are a combined force that sustains me to this very day.

I hope to get to meet at least some of you in person. This new life of mine is far better because of your being a part of it. I mean that with all my heart. Many thanks.

More later.
*

6 comments:

  1. Good Morning and Congratulations!
    We'll meet this year for sure. I just have to remember what hours you work.
    m.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're an interesting person and you write a fabulous blog. I just wish more people knew about the Hidden Treasure that is YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reasons that you are on my Favories bar:

    Wry sense of observation of the human condition
    Humor
    Advocacy for the Gulf region
    Caturday (and I am a dog person)
    Telling through your personal story a "mini-resurrection" in how a life can be reclaimed

    However, it is not all rainbows and unicorns! You, sir are an enabler! I have started following the ELP at Telling Secrets again.

    With wishes that you never run out of olives.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember the old blog Denied Intervention. When you were writing in your darkest times, I knew that somehow you would come through it. I learned so much from your journey through hatefull, difficult times that I can say that I have come through some of my own, thanks to you. I am a happier person, thanks to you and your courage to keep moving forward.
    Like you, I am in a better place now.

    WP

    ReplyDelete
  5. To use the slogan from L'Oreal: Because you're worth it!

    Congratulations Wayne!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! keep them coming!
    :-)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome if they are positive and/or helpful.
If they are simply a tirade or opinionated bullshit, they will be removed, so don't waste your time, or mine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...