Thursday, January 17, 2013

O.M.G. Gareth Thomas On Ice!

The beautiful, Gareth Thomas, out, gay Rugby player shows his excellent coordination and personal drive learning to dance on ice skates.  And performing damned well, I might add. He shows an unexpected grace and sensitivity during the dance. I was amazed by his determination and commitment to the project.



I loved this. Gareth is a hero of mine.

 I think I need to lie down now.  Oh, where is my magnolia?  I fear an attack of the vapors may be coming on.

And so it goes.
*

2 comments:

  1. what a transformation!

    are you feeling better now, dear? the magnolia work its magic on you? GOOD! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope he continues to do well. He looked like a natural.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome if they are positive and/or helpful.
If they are simply a tirade or opinionated bullshit, they will be removed, so don't waste your time, or mine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...