Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Being Boring

Yes, that's it!  Pet Shop Boys! Aside from additional boring medical mishugas, I've nothing more to offer other than this.  The opening song of their "Behavior" album, and the closing number of this concert a few years ago.

It's telling to me that - after a 2-hour concert - Neil chose to sing this one live, and alone. To me, this is their most personal and moving piece.  "Behavior" is in the car player at this time and this seemed to fit my mood of the last few days.

I hope you listen to the lyrics, and remember,  and enjoy.


And so it goes.
*

1 comment:

  1. nothing wrong with boring. sometimes after too much go-go-go, a boring activity is just the gin-n-tonic one needs to balance oneself.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome if they are positive and/or helpful.
If they are simply a tirade or opinionated bullshit, they will be removed, so don't waste your time, or mine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...