Sunday, October 14, 2007

Accountability, Part Three!

Yes, I have been out of the previous living space for three months now, but no, there is still no sign of the half-month's rent check that was promised me back in July.
Look, I've been asked in email and comments why I returned the key before receiving the refund and I have to say that I took him at his word. I know, I know, but that's where it is. I thought he would honor his promise with integrity and send the check in a day or two. He didn't. There is nothing I can do about it anymore than there was anything I could do when he ordered me to be out of the space within in two weeks. And I beat his deadline by three days, but that doesn't seem to matter to him.
One anonymous lose cannon wrote that I should "divulge his personal information" and that is something I would never even consider. Only assholes on the Right do stuff like that.
Meanwhile, I will continue to wait for the check, which I am sure will arrive any day now.
More later.
*

1 comment:

  1. You gave up the key? You just are tooooo nice!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome if they are positive and/or helpful.
If they are simply a tirade or opinionated bullshit, they will be removed, so don't waste your time, or mine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...