Saturday, December 20, 2008

Determined Caturday - Ho-Ho?

Took one look at the sky this morning and started humming "In the Bleak Mid-Winter." I stepped out onto the porch for a few moments to sniff the air - smells like snow. While it is too warm for snow here (40' F), our friends farther to the north east are getting socked in by the white stuff. It's a good day to remain indoors.

That's fine with me. Although the pain has pretty much disappeared, there is soreness and stiffness to cope with until I see the doctor on Monday. I hope he will suggest a few safe back exercises to strengthen the area and limber me up. I don't want to try anything on my own for fear that I'll make matters worse and not better.

More later.
*

1 comment:

  1. happy to hear the pain continues to ease for the most part.

    Yep, we here, bracing for round two tonight.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome if they are positive and/or helpful.
If they are simply a tirade or opinionated bullshit, they will be removed, so don't waste your time, or mine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...