Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Windows LIVE Movie Maker

A New Toy, and it was FREE! That's a very good price...

I've been searching out movie editing software for a while and most are expensive and do most of the work rather than stirring ones own creative juices. Then I stumbled upon this program. Yes, it is a bit clunky and amateurish, but that's me all over.

To be honest, all previous versions of Windows included a simple movie editing program, but not Windows 7. Of course, not. The Gates giveth and the Gates taketh away.

I visited the MS website and downloaded the correct version for Windows 7 which was easier than such downloads of yesteryear. I plan to spend some free time putting together slideshows of still pics and movies shot with the little FLIP digital video camera received as a gift.

And if the damned groundhog was right, I'll have plenty of cold days and nights to play and share. At the very least this activity will keep the brain cells from freezing up. Stand back DeMille, Stevens, and Capra, your days are numbered.  They're all dead?  Ow! Sorry.

Hey! It really and truly is 5 o'clock here. OLIVES!

As a blogger friend always ends - "that's a wrap!"

And so it goes.
*

2 comments:

  1. ...now, Dahling, just what are you going to wear for your moment on the Red Carpet? :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I admire you for going for these gadgets. I have a fear of them.
    I had a martini (3) the other night, in your honor.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome if they are positive and/or helpful.
If they are simply a tirade or opinionated bullshit, they will be removed, so don't waste your time, or mine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...