Saturday, February 27, 2010

Sadness & Feeling Trapped

Multiple sad news/events have slammed into me over the past 36 hours, or so. I am struggling to take it all in, process it, and not put too much effort into making sense of it all. It's just overwhelming at the moment and I am exhausted.

I thank G*d for work today. The bright sun, melting snow, and cheerful diners help take my mind off of darker things. The collective positive energy always lifts me up and for that I am truly grateful.

I need to talk to someone, but there is no one nearby that I trust. Talking to myself is an option, if I don't give myself advice, which I am too tired to do, anyway.

I have nothing more right now.

Be kind to one another and to yourselves.

And so it goes.
*

3 comments:

  1. I am sorry to read of your sadness and your sad news. I hope you find someone to talk to and some hope and comfort that reassures your spirit. Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you are finding your way past the struggle. Make some lemonade out of those lemons!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too was sad to hear you feeling this way. I hope you have comfort somewhere; rest assured we are thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome if they are positive and/or helpful.
If they are simply a tirade or opinionated bullshit, they will be removed, so don't waste your time, or mine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...