Thursday, February 23, 2012

A February Day in Rehoboth Beach...

At least I think it's February. Of course, images like this can be deceiving and it could be colder than anyone could imagine. Not so, trust me.  Would I lie to you?

 I walked to work today sporting a light jacket, and even that was too much.  Not. Joking.  The town was buzzing and people, pets, bicycles, and skateboards were everywhere.

I believe this photo sums up the weather today and it's going to be even warmer tomorrow.
Reading while catching a few rays on the benches in front of the restaurant this afternoon.
The library is a few doors up the block and folks take advantage of the good weather by reading on the benches while sipping bottled water, or enjoying a coffee from the bakery nearby.

The weekend forecast is another story.  Meanwhile, there's this.  I'll take it.

And so it goes.
*

2 comments:

  1. The Bradford Pears are confused here in Atlanta but without sounding like my grandfather it is a sure sign of a cold and snowy March.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome if they are positive and/or helpful.
If they are simply a tirade or opinionated bullshit, they will be removed, so don't waste your time, or mine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...