Thursday, July 11, 2013

Flights of Fancy are Confirmed.

Finally!

The airline sent an email confirmation of my round-trip flights and have charged my account.  For some reason, even though I booked a hotel and flight package, they bill separately. Who knew and what's the point? I know, I know, I get a better deal by booking a package, so why bother wondering why they bill separately?  I won't.

Now I wait for the hotel to do the same.

There seems to be no logic to the ways of travel services.  I am staying an extra 7th night in NOLA because it is less expensive than staying only for 6.  WTF? Go fig!

The airport/hotel shuttle voucher has been printed and is my itinerary folder.

Half way to a happy traveler...I just have to get through the next 8 weeks, is all.

And so it goes.
*

2 comments:

  1. The good news is the next eight weeks will fly by.

    The bad news is that you're be busier than (fill in your own blanks) with the summertime crowd.

    Hope you have a wonderful vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Butcha are Blanche! You are!"

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome if they are positive and/or helpful.
If they are simply a tirade or opinionated bullshit, they will be removed, so don't waste your time, or mine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...