Friday, July 26, 2013

What Super Hero Are You/

I stole this from Sassy Bear's site. Just had to give it a shot.  Little did I suspect...

our results:
You are Superman












Superman
70%
Robin
62%
Spider-Man
60%
Supergirl
57%
Green Lantern
55%
Wonder Woman
52%
Iron Man
50%
Batman
45%
Hulk
30%
The Flash
30%
Catwoman
30%

You are mild-mannered, good,
strong and you love to help others.


Click here to take the Superhero Personality Quiz

I just know that Java's Superman is all those qualities, and more.  I just hope they will still talk to me.

And so it goes.
*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome if they are positive and/or helpful.
If they are simply a tirade or opinionated bullshit, they will be removed, so don't waste your time, or mine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...