Thursday, January 14, 2010

Give up the Complicated Life

The original was by the Kinks, but this cover and video is near and dear to my heart featuring my beloved New Orleans and covered by the Preservation Hall Jazz Band featuring Clint Maedgen on vocals.

For no reason, I just find it appropriate at this moment in time.  Enjoy.


Watching him cycle around the streets of the Quarter did my heart good tonight. Tomorrow evening the plan is to whip up the shrimp and chicken etouffe and this will get me in the right frame of mind.

And so it goes.
*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome if they are positive and/or helpful.
If they are simply a tirade or opinionated bullshit, they will be removed, so don't waste your time, or mine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...