Friday, January 15, 2010

Interesting Horoscope Today


I say "interesting" because I detected a kind of shift in attitude regarding my work and decision-making today, not previously experienced .  Here it is:

Some authors regard the position of the Eclipse relative to your sign as being unfavorable, but you can expect to see yourself vaulted into the "inner circle" at work, Leo. You'll likely find that you're enjoying your work more than you have in a long time. It is very good for gaining new employment or raises and such as well. As long as you can avoid a "shipboard romance" this will turn out to be a fine time for you. Mercury's change of direction supports these indications, and makes signing contracts and documents favorable.

What the Hell does "shipboard romance" mean?  Anybody?

All in all a good day; warm temperatures brought folks out, we were very busy at work, and with a holiday weekend ahead it should be a fun time.  

And so it goes.
*



4 comments:

  1. A "shipboard romance" is a short fling. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A short fling with someone "on board" (as in another employee, boss, etc. in this case, I think).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read your other comments (after I made my comment), now let's see. Either you're going to have a fling (unlikely at your age and time constraints) or an affair with someone at work (quite possible.) What's the line? "Work and play don't mix?" Or, "Don't play in your sandbox where you eat." (I'm sure I screwed up that last quote but you get the idea.) BE CAREFUL! You is vulnerable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys,

    no possible 'shipboard' romance for me. I work with young'uns - gay and straight - and that's not my taste.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome if they are positive and/or helpful.
If they are simply a tirade or opinionated bullshit, they will be removed, so don't waste your time, or mine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...