Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Great Video: Scissor Sisters: Take Your Mama Out.

I love the band and found this fancy and fanciful video of one of their great songs and just thought I'd share.  Too bad Americans can't embrace their talented gay pop stars as the rest of the world does. Jake Shears and the rest of the band are wonderful entertainers. To me, they're a little like an American version of The Pet Shop Boys. What do you say?
It was the opening act at the BRIT awards a few years ago, and they are still going strong, at least in the rest of the world.
And so it goes.
*

2 comments:

  1. I had caught this video a short while back and I so enjoyed seeing it again. They can be a most entertaining bunch although I must admit after watch Jake in about any song I am quite tired. The energy that he expends in performing is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lem: That's one of the things I like about him. Unlike the understated presence of the Pet Shop Boys, Jake is 'OUT' there and having a good time.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome if they are positive and/or helpful.
If they are simply a tirade or opinionated bullshit, they will be removed, so don't waste your time, or mine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...