Friday, June 25, 2010

Just Because You're Paranoid, Doesn't Mean They're Not Out to Get You!

When I first looked into the idea of moving into town, one of the first bits of information that intrigued me was that everyone I talked with told me - flat out - "we never lose electric power in the city!"
So, I am in the new apartment less than a month and when a storm front passed by last evening, I lost power for about 2 and a half hours.
So, what did I do?  I sat in the dark and laughed hysterically for a few minutes, then went to bed.
Oh, what have I done to the poor people of Rehoboth Beach? Things will never be the same.

And so it goes.
*

3 comments:

  1. So YOU ARE THE REASON WE LOST POWER? (And yes, I am shouting.) WTF?

    ReplyDelete
  2. that was a smile for me, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Better that you laughed hysterically than if you had laughed sinisterly. Then you would have blown your cover to all the town folk and they would have hunted you down with pitch forks and torches. :-D
    Sorry to hear you were in that bad storm. It was not too bad here, but my Sis (outside PHL) lost power for hours, too. You seem to be in the bullseye since winter!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome if they are positive and/or helpful.
If they are simply a tirade or opinionated bullshit, they will be removed, so don't waste your time, or mine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...