Wednesday, January 5, 2011

End of Year Meme

Created by Ur-spo - -  Lifted by Me.  His suggestion.  What was I thinking?

2010 Accomplishment

I Got Through it.

2010 Discovery

Strength I didn't know I possessed before. And I don't mean muscle power.

Favorite 2010 Vacation/Holiday

Vacation?  Holiday?

Best dining in 2010

NEW Bistro - Pecan encrusted Prime Rib, roasted fingerling potatoes with rosemary and olive oil, wilted spinach in truffle butter and the biggest Bombay Sapphire Martini I've ever seen.

2010 Regret

None

Magic Moment in 2010

Moving into my own apartment in town - walk 3 blocks to work and 4 to the ocean.

What states did you visit in 2010?

None  Shock.  Surprise.

The 2010 Surprise

Everyone at work received a holiday bonus, and it sure did come in handy

Three 2011 Goals

Become financially stable and debt-free by December with the final payment to hospital.

Take a vacation - a real one.

Meet a few blogger buddies.

(Not necessarily in that order.)

Well, that does it for me.  Not very interesting, I must say.  Oy!  Such a life I lead...like I said, What was I thinking!

And so it goes.
*

1 comment:

  1. you must must must take a vacation; it is so important for your health.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome if they are positive and/or helpful.
If they are simply a tirade or opinionated bullshit, they will be removed, so don't waste your time, or mine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...