Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Movie Magic

These are the films viewed last evening as I relaxed on the sofa in the re-arranged living room. Nice feel, but still not right.  The living room, not the movies.

One of my all-time favorites.

Just needed a Bogey fix, is all.
And today I'm leaning more toward comedy, so before supper I'll view this one. After supper is up for grabs.

Huge cast of great actors, beautifully shot and a joy to watch.
Not doing anything of merit today.  It's raining hard, thankfully not snowing, and there is nothing else that needs to be done. The bath last evening did a good job of relaxing and soothing my back. Though the humidity today is causing joint pain, it could have been worse.

And so it goes.
*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome if they are positive and/or helpful.
If they are simply a tirade or opinionated bullshit, they will be removed, so don't waste your time, or mine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...