Sunday, August 7, 2011

On a Sunday

It has been a smashing weekend and I am running out of energy. Over 400 customers served between 9 am and 4 pm!  Enjoyed a Bombay Sapphire with olives after work; took the leisurely walk home and have nothing personal to post.   This tune, however, was running through my head all afternoon, maybe because of the many parasols being carried all over town.  I had to find the video and post it tonight.  It's all I have to offer. It always lifts my spirits as I hope it does yours.
A humble salute to Mr. Sondheim does it for me every time.

Storms are on the way, the sky is black, and so I will shutdown (literally and computer-wise) for now.

And so it goes.
*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome if they are positive and/or helpful.
If they are simply a tirade or opinionated bullshit, they will be removed, so don't waste your time, or mine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...