Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Pride

This note was waiting for me when I logged out at work on Friday. Since it was one among a group of others I paid no immediate attention, printed them and stuffed them into a pocket for viewing after the weekend.

Nice to see that the effort and work is being noticed and admired...always a positive thing. It doesn't happen often but it's a nice surprise when it does.

After weeding out the dead wood and encouraging a core staff to do their best, in kitchen, serving, busing, and tending bar, they've turned into a great crack team of workers.  I think I've become a bit more strict with them, but I'd rather they get correction from me in a positive way, than incur the anger of the locosguys.


There is so much reward in a job well done, unlike a good steak which I prefer quite rare. Oh, sorry.  I couldn't resist.

More later.

*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome if they are positive and/or helpful.
If they are simply a tirade or opinionated bullshit, they will be removed, so don't waste your time, or mine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...