Sunday, May 5, 2013

Cinco de Mayo Withdrawal



At least for me it is over.  Served 256 diners at lunch yesterday and another 230 today. I am glad to be home and resting up after these last 3 days of fun and debauchery.  The restaurant broke records this year and everyone, and I mean EVERYONE was in a happy mood.

The weather was colder than expected, but a good time was had by all.  I had a great time wearing funny hats and chatting with regulars and newcomers alike.  Now my voice is shot and I am exhausted. Still, very pleased, none the less.

More later.
*

2 comments:

  1. HA HA HA HA!!! Love your sink-o de mayo. Urspo posted about Kinko de mayo.

    Glad the restaurant had a good turn out and that you enjoyed it all. Now rest, dear, and enjoy that part, too.

    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. debauchery? WHERE WHERE WHERE? PIX PLEASE!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome if they are positive and/or helpful.
If they are simply a tirade or opinionated bullshit, they will be removed, so don't waste your time, or mine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...