Tuesday, May 7, 2013

No "Month of May - Pic of the Day"



A little something else, perhaps.  I've been swamped with work since the beginning of the month - what with the three-day Cinco de Mayopalooza and the crappy weather here, and all - so to make up for my tardiness, here are a few recent shots taken in the past week.  (Click to embiggen any image.) I usually have a Canon point-n-shoot camera in my bag where ever I go.  Something I learned from Ron (the dear) years ago.  Enjoy.

New construction by the lake.

On the bar while decorating for the holiday weekend.

The decorated Dining Room ready for the festivities.

Day 2 at the construction site. Lovely stone walk and some other structure going on.

After shift Martini, dontcha know!

Followed by a Grande Golden Margarita while awaiting the guys below.

Yes, Alaskan King Crab Legs - our Friday special.

Day 3 - Finished addition features a cute little pergula, I hope a bench or two will be forthcoming.

The poor little auto - covered in tree pollen.  Yes, it is a blue auto.


So, yeah, it's been quite a busy week.  The crab legs are one of my fave dishes at the restaurant. They're half-price on Fridays and I get my employee discount, so what's not to love. It's been months since I had them. Well worth the wait. The automobile shot was taken yesterday morning before work. As you can see, it had begun to drizzle leaving streaks in the coating of pollen.

Now that I've posted these shots, I just might have one myself.  No, no, the other kind. 



2 comments:

  1. Your place of employment looks wonderful. If the family and I make it down there eventually, it will be on my list of places to try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cheeses, your poor car; it needs a bath!

    ummmmmmmm, boozy goodness! but I would substitute crab cakes for crab legs.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome if they are positive and/or helpful.
If they are simply a tirade or opinionated bullshit, they will be removed, so don't waste your time, or mine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...