Sean @ Just a Jeep Guy does it again. Here are my responses.
1. Do you have a favorite alcoholic drink?
Bombay Sapphire Gin Martini straight up, very dry, with olives. I also like a good Frozen Golden Margarita, especially in the hot days of summer.
2. What kind of wine do you prefer?
Usually a Merlot, but again, in Summer I like a nice chilled glass of Chardonnay.
3. Do you have a favorite beer?
I’m not really a big beer fan, especially not American brands. I tend to go for heavier robust stuff like Guinness when I have beer at all.
4. Can you taste the difference between vodkas?
Not so much anymore - tastebuds are shot. I can still determine the smooth ones from the rot-gut brands.
5. Are you a top shelf or rail kinda person?
If I’m having a Bombay Martini, then top shelf. If I am having a mixed drink, like gin and tonic or rum and coke, no. It would be a waste of the good stuff to mix it with such things.
6. What was your most memorable (good, bad or embarrassing) drinking experience?
None that I care to remember anymore. Most memorable times were in my previous life and that was 30 years worth of memories that are best forgotten now.
Have you ever drunk dialed?
No! There is no one to call, anyway.