Thursday, October 2, 2008

Palin: "It's a Choice."

Caribou Barbie is more frightening than stupid. I was perusing the transcript of this Couric interview when this exchange just knocked my socks off.
I have, one of my absolute best friends for the last 30 years who happens to be gay. And I love her dearly. And she is not my “gay friend.” She is one of my best friends who happens to have made a choice that isn’t a choice that I have made. But I am not gonna judge people. And I love America where we are more tolerant than other countries are. And are more accepting of some of these choices that sometimes people want to believe reflects solely on an individual’s values or not. Homosexuality, I am not gonna judge people.

So, let's see:
Sarah approves 'hunting' and killing animals from a piper cub;
Sarah thinks Jesus comforted baby dinosaurs;
Sarah wants victims of rape to not only pay for their rape kits, but carry the child conceived by this rape, to term;
And...believes that Homosexuality is choice. That means Sarah 'chose' not to be gay?
Oh Guenevere, drive me off this movie.

And so it goes.
*

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I saw this video too. The stupid bitch obviously was trying to be magnanimous with the "some of my best friends are" line. That comment alerted my cringe meter but it went off the scale when Caribu Barbie said "it's not a choice I would have made..." Give me a freaking break! Yeah, I remember when I made the choice to life a lifetime of scorn, danger and ostracism.....I was four years old. WTF does a four year old kid know? I knew I was different and that was about it. Back when "I was the only ONE in the world" days. You BETCHA!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome if they are positive and/or helpful.
If they are simply a tirade or opinionated bullshit, they will be removed, so don't waste your time, or mine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...