Friday, October 17, 2008

'Were the World Mine...'

...Is coming to our Independent Film Festival next month; having won awards at many other festivals - Independent and LGBT - it's generating a lot of buzz. Have you seen the film yet? Let me hear your review.
I hope to get tickets, though chances are slim. Here's the 'sneak peek':

Having been in a blue funk since this week's full moon and finding these videos has cheered me up - a little.

I have the weekend off and I'd like nothing more than to get away, but with the economy in the tank, I might possibly get in a day trip to Assateague Island to play with the camera. More likely staying here and taking a walk on the beach closer to home.

More later
*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome if they are positive and/or helpful.
If they are simply a tirade or opinionated bullshit, they will be removed, so don't waste your time, or mine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...