Monday, October 13, 2008

Visitors...

In recent weeks there’s been an increase in traffic here at OT, but few are leaving comments. If you visit here and like, or dislike, what you see and read here, feel free to leave a comment.

You can do so anonymously and although I have comment moderation enabled, all comments are posted unless they are, as we say in the South, “vile and odious” and offensive to others.

In essence, everyone is welcome here. So, pull up a chair, grab a beverage, and enjoy for however long you choose to stay.

On another note, in the past 3 weeks this site has received hits to an entry created awhile back regarding “must see movies for gay men.” What I find fascinating is that the majority of visitors are from countries where being homosexual is punishable by death. Many visitors are from Arab countries – with most from Saudi Arabia – but many others from China. Curious, no?

So come on, drop the other shoe and leave a comment, anonymous if you like, but make your presence known.

More later.

*

3 comments:

  1. Hey, Cajun! I've been terrible about commenting on just about all blogs lately... even reading them less than I'd like... but I do try to blurk and check in! I'll try to comment more here and elsewhere in coming weeks.

    Many blessings to you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering where one could find this chocolate covered bacon you spoke of... please tell me New Orleans, I need to visit in a bad way and that would probably seal the deal. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. David, OK, I'll play!
    I am SURE you can find the dark chocolate covered bacon strips in New Orleans...feel vindicated now?

    Seriously, you can make them yourself, I am sure, but it sounds like you need a break.

    Thanks for the visit.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome if they are positive and/or helpful.
If they are simply a tirade or opinionated bullshit, they will be removed, so don't waste your time, or mine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...