Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Throwing McCain Under the Snowmobile

I know I've written this many times during the campaign, but once again...I have never seen this kind of thing - ever! Talking about future elections before the present one is over. Do these Republicans also eat their young? From ABC News:

Gov. Sarah Palin suggested that if the Republican ticket is defeated on Tuesday she expects to be a player in the next election four years from now, saying "I'm not doing this for naught."

In an interview with ABC News' Elizabeth Vargas, the Republican vice-presidential nominee was asked about 2012, whether she was discouraged by the daily attacks on the campaign trail, and would instead pack it in and return to her home state of Alaska.

"I think that, if I were to give up and wave a white flag of surrender against some of the political shots that we've taken, that would bring this whole & I'm not doing this for naught," Palin said.

Palin said she believed in the current GOP ticket and that she was "thinking that it's going to go our way on Tuesday, Nov. 4. I truly believe that the wisdom of the people will be revealed on that day," she said.

Well, on that last comment I hope she is correct, 'cause so far she ain't showed much wisdom.

The remaining wheel on the Straight Talk Express bus finally came off and went rolling down the hill. Just amazing. Bye-bye...

And so it goes.
*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome if they are positive and/or helpful.
If they are simply a tirade or opinionated bullshit, they will be removed, so don't waste your time, or mine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...