Sunday, June 29, 2008

Glitter and be Gay!

As some of you may know Candide is one of my favourite musical flops, and Barbara Cook my Diva of choice, but while perusing YouTube this afternoon (yes, it came to that!) I came across this delightful rendition by Kristin Chenoweth (think WICKED) that is more than adequate. It's brilliant.

Aside from Barbara Cook, this is the best performance since Michael Callen spoofed it some 20 odd years ago. Yes...that Michael Callen.

Life has come to this, and I am easily entertained, so sue me.

And so it goes.
*

1 comment:

  1. This was just terrific - a lovely voice indeed!

    I'm also easily entertained, but I haven't been sued yet (smile)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome if they are positive and/or helpful.
If they are simply a tirade or opinionated bullshit, they will be removed, so don't waste your time, or mine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...