Monday, June 30, 2008

Cyndi Lauper with Luke & Noah!

OK, what do I know? It appears that Cyndi (the wonderful) will be making an appearance on As the World Turns this week to support the two struggling gay characters and add a bit of fairy dust, and wisdom to the plot. I had no idea that this scenario was so huge out there. I cannot understand why a couple of gay guys should have soap fans foaming at the mouth. I mean, after all, all the hetero bed hopping should be enough to singe the pubic hair of any rational, thinking being. Oh, and don't tell me that's "normal" or anywhere near it.
Cyndi:
I love her.
She loves Luke and Noah.
What can I say?

See what I mean?
And so it goes,as the world turns.
*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome if they are positive and/or helpful.
If they are simply a tirade or opinionated bullshit, they will be removed, so don't waste your time, or mine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...