Thursday, August 28, 2008

Another Kidney Stone!!!

Yep, here we go again! I can't believe this.

While at work this afternoon I suddenly experienced excruciating pain in the lower back and the urge to be sick.

Breaking out in a cold sweat and trembling uncontrollably, which only made the nausea more pronounced, I closed the store and spent about 10 minutes face down in the porcelain pot.

The lower back pain was diminished. Praise be to God.

Still there, but not as prominent, is the blood in my urine telling me that I am in for another bumpy few days.

I hope this makes sense.

I am exhausted and in great pain.

And so it goes.
*

1 comment:

  1. You are passing a kidney stone. The cold sweat, nausea and the excruciating pain. It hit me January 3rd, 2008 when I was getting my car headlight replaced at The Garage on Route 1 (opposite Burger King which is enough to make anyone sick.) I barely made it home through the nausea and urge to vomit. Once at home I curled into a fetal position on my bed to alleviate the pain to no avail. Finally, I could no longer hold in the urge to vomit and I exploded. Thank goodness I had someone to take me to the hospital emergency room to administer pain killers. I cannot imagine going through that pain again. I know it doesn't help, but I have a great deal of empathy for what you're going through now. You will get through it and join your friends again for another cat fest.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome if they are positive and/or helpful.
If they are simply a tirade or opinionated bullshit, they will be removed, so don't waste your time, or mine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...