Sunday, August 17, 2008

Relaxing Sunday

Lately, for some reason this blog is receiving numerous visits from the likes of Saudi Arabia, China and Kuwait . All are referrals from Google and the search criteria always includes "gay - gay rights, gay films, gay heroes". You get the idea; see a pattern here?

Now, what does this tell us, class? Uh-huh.

Moving on; it's been a beautiful day here. Perfect weather to take on whatever outdoor activity one had in mind. I took pictures, walked around the marshes, and sang to myself (thank G*d I was alone and in the marshes!) while enjoying the freedom of the day off.

While prepping dinner (avocado with shrimp ramoulade, country pork rib, and red bliss potatoes sauted in garlic butter) I came to the realization that it's about time I planned a photo trip to Assateague Island to visit the ocean, the ponies, and other wildlife there. Maybe after Labor Day weekend; maybe I can find some others to join me.

Last evening I watched - not one, but two - concert DVDs. Queen Live at Wembley and since is was still early (and I was cranked up) Paul McCartney in Red Square. Great experiences.

Update: I have not listened to, nor watched news coverage since yesterday morning. I fear I will be breaking that fast as I turn to the web for what's new. OR, maybe I'll watch more of the special features included in The Jazz Singer 3-disk DVD set received as a birthday gift. Tough call.

And so it goes,

*

1 comment:

  1. The McCartney Red Square Concert disk is full of trivial BS, but the music is outstanding and his band makes the other s**t worthwhile.
    Just my two cents...plain.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome if they are positive and/or helpful.
If they are simply a tirade or opinionated bullshit, they will be removed, so don't waste your time, or mine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...