Monday, August 25, 2008

McCain Has More Houses Than I Have...

Thanks to Cajun Boy in the City (originally his idea) I decided to create my own list of things I own less of than McCain has houses, which at last count appears to hover in the seven to ten range. Here’s a short list:

Summer shorts.
Pairs of shoes
Wrist watches.
Dress shirts.
Dress slacks
Flip-flops. (Yes, I live near the ocean.)
Tank shirts. (Yes, I live near the ocean.)
Swim trunks. (Yes, I live near the ocean.)
Feather Boas (It's a long story.)
Wine glasses
Water glasses
Old Fashion glasses
Coffee mugs.
Sheet sets.
Pillows
Bottles of wine
Framed artwork.
Pots and pans
Bottled Herbs.
Jeans
Live plants.

You get the idea.

This story seems to have legs and the right-wing-nuts are sputtering. So, go ahead, look around at your stuff, and make your own list. Trust me, it does a body (and soul) good.

Oh, and be sure to link to cajun boy in the city's blog. He'll get a kick out of that.

And so it goes.
*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome if they are positive and/or helpful.
If they are simply a tirade or opinionated bullshit, they will be removed, so don't waste your time, or mine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...