Monday, July 26, 2010

Google Images & Me

Yesterday, as the dinner staff arrived to relieve those who worked lunch, one of my Russian server/friends told me that my picture is one among hundreds under the Google Images banner.  Yes, it seems that if you Google "Rehoboth Beach" a list of options appears on the left side of first search page. Clicking on "Images" brings up page after page of photos of the town and surrounding area.

If you scroll down to page 11, I think, there I am somewhere in the mix in a photo taken of me with the lovely Kelly-Ann at Cloud Nine Restaurant over a year ago.  (Who'da thunk I was so famous?) Unfortunately, photo credit is given to "Trip Advisor" when the picture was actually taken by friend Ron on one of our infrequent dining out adventures. Kelly is a hostess at C9, also a customer at my previous job selling shiny baubles and, as you will see, she's lovely.

Little did I imagine when the shot was taken that a year later I would be doing the same job a few doors down from hers.

To check out the Rehoboth Beach Images, simply GO HERE and scroll down to your heart's content.

Breakfast is calling and then it's off to another day at the office er' restaurant. BTW, the storm (yes, sadly only one) didn't amount to much, but it has cooled off the area a bit.  It won't last however, forecast is back to the high 90's by Wednesday.

Summer?  Feh!

And so it goes.

*

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad that I met you before you became famous. I don't want you to think I was just sucking up because of your Fame.
    Congratulations!
    Your Friend, m.
    p.s. I think we'll be back down next week. I'll let you know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a great picture because of the attractiveness of the subjects in the picture....you and Kelly. :) I'm glad it has become a Rehoboth Beach iconic picture. Who knew? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You showed up on page 9 in my scrolling. Very nice. But I must also admit that on page 10 there was an image of male pulchritude that was also very nice. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome if they are positive and/or helpful.
If they are simply a tirade or opinionated bullshit, they will be removed, so don't waste your time, or mine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...