Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Shocking?

I decided that since I cannot rearrange furniture I don't have, I can rearrange the look of this place. It needed a bit of a face-lift, if I may say so myself. I've got the basic look that I want, but subtle changes will be forthcoming as time goes by.

Oh, the other reason for the new look is that Blogger no longer offered advanced editing for my former template, so it was either stick with everything as it was, or update to have more control over the look of the place.  As the saying goes, "if change is all there is, choice is all you've got."

Can't say I'm sorry. I like the new template and the controls are even more advanced than the old one.

I enjoy the ability to change the header picture and the colours of the header and description text, so this template was good for my needs.

Only the template has changed, I remain the Cajun and all that comes with me. Any comments or suggestions are welcome.

And so it goes.
*

2 comments:

  1. Great new look! Perfecto! I especially like the placement of the red "Dolles."

    Did you say you needed a new face-lift?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great looking template and header!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome if they are positive and/or helpful.
If they are simply a tirade or opinionated bullshit, they will be removed, so don't waste your time, or mine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...