Thursday, October 24, 2013

Halloween: "Happy Priest" Old is New Again

See this ad and read it carefully (click to embiggen):



Now don't be offended.  Truth is truth and you can't have opinions about truth. A few years ago there was one offered far more graphic than this one.

OK, truth be told; once upon a time when I was a young'un growing up Gay (and Catlick) in New Orleans, once upon a time at Mardi Gras I costumed as a Pregnant Nun on Roller Skates.  The costume in the ad doesn't have that much imagination. I dreamt up the idea at age 16! Evil boy!  Well, I am left-handed, after all - and we know what that means. You don't?  Go ask an old nun.

After all, nuns were the Islamic terrorists of their day.   If you went to Catholic school you know I speak the truth.  Of course, I do...

Predictably, ol' Bill Donahue - of the Catholic League (a league of one, BTW) is foaming at the mouth over this 'outrage' - in an attempt to martyr himself for all those victims of religious abuse both past and present.

It is what it is.

I wish I was well enough to work Sea Witch this weekend. I'd give some folks heart failure.

h/t: JMG

More later.
*

1 comment:

  1. too true. Donahue is an asshat.

    "nuns were the Islamic terrorists of their day" - OMB YES! closeted "daughters of bilitis", built like football linebackers, could throw a punch as well as Joe Frazier. BTDT, hated them all.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome if they are positive and/or helpful.
If they are simply a tirade or opinionated bullshit, they will be removed, so don't waste your time, or mine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...