Friday, October 4, 2013

My Tarot Card for October

A true wakeup call.

This card couldn't be more relevant to my life than right now.

Temperance is key to progress, physical and spiritual. Balance, focus, and self-modification...and everything associated with this card is slapping me upside the head.

I am quite shocked that this card popped up at just this time as I juggle  life and death health issues as well as personal and financial issues. Temperance can often represent a slowing down, a modification of old behavior patterns and that's where I am at this stage of my illness.

I don't usually post the monthly, or weekly cards, for that matter. It's a very private, personal thing that I work on in the back of my crazy life.  This time is different. This time something told me to post it.

I believe I could use a full reading, too, but I'm not up to doing one for myself.

Note: It has now been 29 hours (yes, I am counting!) since the last fever knocked me on my butt, so things are looking up for a change.

And so it goes.
*

2 comments:

  1. I'll have to check into this Tarot card thing. Sounds interesting. Good news that you're getting a break from your recurring fevers. I hope it keeps up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will do a reading for you, if you wish; others are better at it then doing it ourselves

    BTW < mine is the 5 wands. oh dear.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome if they are positive and/or helpful.
If they are simply a tirade or opinionated bullshit, they will be removed, so don't waste your time, or mine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...