Friday, October 18, 2013

TMI - RANDOMNESS


TMI - Randomness
1: Could you go the rest of your life without smoking a cigarette?
No problem.

2: Are you single/taken/heartbroken/confused?
Single.

3: What if I told you that you were handsome/pretty?
I would break your dark glasses & your cane, and shoot your dog! Then I'd thank you.

4: Ever been told “it’s not you, it’s me”?
No.  It's always been ME.

5: Are you interested in anyone right now?
Nope.

6: What are you looking forward to in the next week?
Waking up every morning.

7: Do you want to be single/married/in a relationship?
After 30 years with one person it was quite an adjustment to suddenly be single. Now I wouldn't trade it for anything.

8: Have you pretended to like someone?
No. If I dislike someone it seems every pore in my body exudes that information. It's hard to hide.

9: Have you ever told somebody you loved them and not actually meant it?
I assume this is a reference to Romantic Love. No. I don't think there could ever be a valid reason for such cruelty.

BONUS QUESTION?
I don't remember.

Thanks to Sean at Just a Jeep Guy.

And so it goes.
*

2 comments:

  1. Interesting. But don't give up on love. You just never know. I know, I'm there. And I have a hunch you will be too, soon. Stranger things have happened.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh! I was curious how you would answer the bonus question.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome if they are positive and/or helpful.
If they are simply a tirade or opinionated bullshit, they will be removed, so don't waste your time, or mine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...