Friday, May 30, 2008

Kidney Stone Zombie Has Left the Building, er Body.

At 1:30 a.m. this morning a stinging siren went off within my penis which rudely awakened me from a deep sleep (induced by a painkiller) and sent me muffling screams to the bathroom. As I stood there, entire body trembling and writhing, stifling more screams I passed a blood clot, and then, the stone. I didn't care that I didn't capture the bugger; after a whole week of pain I was just grateful to say goodbye.

OK, so I'm a bad mother. Bite me! Please do not send baby gifts. Instead, invite me to visit as I heal from this traumatic experience. (Back of the hand on forehead)

For reasons unknown I woke this morning with this song swirling in my head, so I thought it was some kind of message, so enjoy:




While sore, hopefully there is a night of rest before me, It will be very welcomed indeed.

Again, thanks for your comments, suggestions, and prayers. I appreciate you all.

And so it goes.
*

4 comments:

  1. From one kidney stone sufferer to another, I felt your pain and I feel your relief. I found that mine occur about 3 months after I drink a lot of diet soda (like when I'm dieting).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry to read you're still in pain. I think it's time for a doctor visit, Wayne.

    Take care - get better. Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, caffeine can be the catalyst and since I had the first one, I have not had coke or pepsi, or any other cola. In fact, I drink water more than anything.

    Sorry you had to feel my pain. I hope you're enjoying the relief as much as I am.
    Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful news! Again, as Bette said "Gettin old ain't for sissies".

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome if they are positive and/or helpful.
If they are simply a tirade or opinionated bullshit, they will be removed, so don't waste your time, or mine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...