Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Obama + Edwards?

Watching the live CNN telecast of John Edwards' speech as he endorsed Barak Obama in Grand Rapids Michigan, I couldn't help but think that they would make a great team to run this country.

I don't believe that an Obama + Clinton team would work out well. Hubby Bill, would always be around and the Clinton baggage would follow them.

Edwards' speech moved me in ways I have not been moved in 40 years. There is hope here, and from where I stand, hope is in short supply in this country.

I love it! Again, I am witnessing history in the making. Amazing...

And so it goes.
*

1 comment:

  1. I hadn't thought about an Obama-Edwards ticket, but that makes sense. I agree that it would probably work better than an Obama-Clinton-Clinton choice.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome if they are positive and/or helpful.
If they are simply a tirade or opinionated bullshit, they will be removed, so don't waste your time, or mine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...