Friday, May 16, 2008

What Makes a Man a Man?

Charles Aznavour singing one one of my favourite, and one of his most controversial songs. Enjoy this classic song on video.

This is the English version of Aznavour's hit about the tragic existence of a drag queen, "Comme ils disent." From his Carnegie Hall concert.



I can't believe I found this on YouTube, but I guess I shouldn't be too surprised.

I fell in love with him the first time I saw his album cover. He is one the most beautiful and talented men on this good earth. I have loved him since I was a kid.

Did you know that at one time he was Piaf's Lover??

Never mind.
*

1 comment:

Your comments are welcome if they are positive and/or helpful.
If they are simply a tirade or opinionated bullshit, they will be removed, so don't waste your time, or mine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...