Friday, May 23, 2008

Pain!!!

Woke up this morning with the most excruciating pain in the mid-back area.
I've had this pain before; I recognize what's coming. It was agony getting out of bed.

I'm about to become a mother, or as close to one as a man can get, though not looking forward to the blessed event.

I am preparing to give birth to yet another kidney stone. Ouch doesn't do it justice. If you've had one you know what I'm describing here. If you haven't, consider yourself fortunate, indeed.

Oh well, at least I don't have to work until tomorrow afternoon.

I would appreciate any prayers you're willing to offer during what will be a long, painful journey.

And so it goes.
*

2 comments:

  1. I feel for ya. I passed two in April. I've written quite a bit about my rounds with kidney stones and I get a ton of hits from those posts. We are not alone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you've been ill; I see 3 or 4 posts on your discomfort. I hope you get these things removed (or dissolved) soon.

    A poem: Dissolved, resolved!Regards, Diane

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome if they are positive and/or helpful.
If they are simply a tirade or opinionated bullshit, they will be removed, so don't waste your time, or mine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...