Friday, May 16, 2008




You Are Beer!



You don't need to get totally wasted when you hit the bars.

More of a social drinker, you just like to have fun with your friends.

And as long as the beer keeps flowing, you're a happy camper.

But don't mix things up: "Beer Before Liquor, Never Been Sicker!"



That's curious, since I rarely "hit the bars" (except Sunday evenings with friends to enjoy a bit of Prime Rib) and really enjoy a glass of Merlot. I will occasionally have a beer in Summer, but I have to be in just the right mood and environment, like say, at a cookout.

And, I had no idea what "beer goggles" were. I had to go to Wiki to find out. Jeez.

Oh well, there you have it.

*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome if they are positive and/or helpful.
If they are simply a tirade or opinionated bullshit, they will be removed, so don't waste your time, or mine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...