Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Judgment Day - Return of Christ. Save The Date

The Bible Guarantees it.
 Judgment Day? Holy S**t! Well, I won't have to worry about going to work, paying bills, rent, or auto insurance.  I will miss the blog, however.  I will have to worry about the proper attire for a rapture, never having the experience before, you know, it's not something one does more than once. Something tasteful and simple, but stylish and catchy. I'll think of something festive, to be sure.

No jewelry, it won't be necessary on the other side.  You know, gold paving, and all that...
 Say, I wonder if Phelps and his Westboro clan received this memo. You know, as selfish as Christianists are, it wouldn't surprise me if they didn't share information with other groups. I dunno, it's just a hunch. Maybe the Westboro crazies will beat Christ to death with their hateful signs.  God damn hippie!

And so it goes.
*

1 comment:

  1. What about 12/21/12? I bet it is fuming because some other date stole its thunder.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome if they are positive and/or helpful.
If they are simply a tirade or opinionated bullshit, they will be removed, so don't waste your time, or mine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...