Monday, April 18, 2011

Sam Waterston for Marriage Equality

I have always loved Sam's work on Broadway and Off.  Most of you will probably know him from the TV commercials about stock trading.  I never knew there was this political side to him as well, but I suppose I shouldn't be surprised.



Standouts for me was "A Walk in the Woods" on Broadway, and his Oscar nominated performance in " The Killing Fields - a film that I could never watch again. I also find Mr. Waterston a very sexy man.

A bit of Waterston's history is HERE.

And so it goes.
*

2 comments:

  1. I first saw him in Serial Mom. I thought that he was the cutest thing ever! m.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, and one of the best actors to ever tread the boards of any theatre.
    Thanks for the visit.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome if they are positive and/or helpful.
If they are simply a tirade or opinionated bullshit, they will be removed, so don't waste your time, or mine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...