Monday, April 4, 2011

Survive Blue Lagoons - Channel Priscilla

Dragged my butt all morning, trying to kick start my boogie didn't have the desired effect. The already struggling tempo dropped significantly when  I learned that one of our best servers was in crisis. There are no details, at least none that I am willing to share at present.

Doors opened on time and thanks to the weather (glorious beyond belief!) the town was again filled with  smiling faces behind dark sunglasses making a continuous stream through the doors.  That always gives me a boost.

The day went without any problems and when I felt I was headed in a downward spiral by the end of my shift, I held on, not willing to crash and burn from exhaustion. And I didn't.

I did however, have one of the above. It's a Margarita with blue curacao (I call it my blue lagoon) and enjoyed it with two regulars who happened to bounce in, as if on cue.  Not kidding here. They are always fun to be around.  And they bought me another one of these monsters...Oh, my!

One thing led to another and when "I will survive" played on the XM there was nothing to do but, well, do.
It takes a real man to wear a boa like this!
Wow!  Another boost and not pretty as you can see.  Hey! It is what it is and it's been fun. The chin fuzz comes off this week, until next fall or whenever I get the urge.

Made it home under my own steam and just finished supper.  Good thing, too.  Hadn't eaten since around noon. Now it's time to shower and hit the sheets.  I need a good, long rest tonight, and hope I get it.

Oh, and here's the scene that inspired the photo above.

As I said, it is what it is, and it was damned good fun.

And so it goes.
*

4 comments:

  1. I love blue drinks !
    Blue caracao is like mother's milk to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's not the rainbow boa I remember from Dede's wedding. A new one?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spo: Be grateful it's Blue and not Green, or you could be "defying gravity" somewhere over the rainbow.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome if they are positive and/or helpful.
If they are simply a tirade or opinionated bullshit, they will be removed, so don't waste your time, or mine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...