Tuesday, April 5, 2011

5 on the Fifth: BLUR

Take five photographs and post them on your blog on the 5th of the month for all to see. Each month has a theme, or if you don't feel inspired by the monthly theme, you can simply take five random photos. Five On The Fifth was started and is directed by at The State of the U.K. Nation. My first go at this was last month and Stephen kindly invited me to participate again.


While I didn't think last months entries were really a part of the "theme" LINES, turns out others thought otherwise pointing out to me that while the subject may have been otherwise, lines are a prominent feature in 4 of the five, so I guess I did OK by default. Who knew?

BLUR is this month's theme and I took one shot each day from April 1 to today.  Shot at work, home, or around town.   Some have been cropped for effect.  Here they are in no particular order:
Animated, singing dog.  Moving & Singing.
Samuel Adams: Sloshed Brewer and Patriot.
Quick pass of the beer taps at work. Yes, Sam Adams is on tap.








Huge Blackbird glaring through my skylight in a rainstorm. Paging Tippi Hedren!

Napping in truck window. Must have been a busy day.

 Well, that's it for me. I had a great time with this one.  Any and all comments (and suggestions) are welcome.

Thanks Stephen, for inviting me to take part again.  I hope I did a better job this time round.

More later.
*

5 comments:

  1. Have to learn from you how to get it blurry. I only had misty and wet weather.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No fair! This was too easy for you. Your life is a blur.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your pics. I wonder what the blackbird was thinking as you took its pic?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! I hated that movie! But your pictures are delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. MMMMmmmmm Samuel Adams.

    Love the dog pic too.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome if they are positive and/or helpful.
If they are simply a tirade or opinionated bullshit, they will be removed, so don't waste your time, or mine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...