Tuesday, January 17, 2012

CNN Segment on BiNational Couple Hits Home

Now, as you know I have no TV service, so I depend on the Interwebs for news. Well, raise my rent!  Blogger buddy Mark, of "Our Simple Lives" and his husband, Fred were interviewed live today on CNN. I spotted the clip on several sites and finally located this one.

The guys have a family that includes 4 adorable children and a true HAM of a dog.To be honest I didn't know of their plight until recently. They were pretty private people until now. Their story is heartbreaking.   Watch the clip then take a trip to Mark's blog, say "Hi" and learn how you can help change the incredibly harmful and stupid DOMA.
Go over and send the guys some love, and get to know a real American family HERE.

And so it goes.
*

3 comments:

  1. I follow their goings on; poor souls! they merely want a simple life, pun intended. I hope all this publicity works towards their favor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks to you I have already discovered Mark's blog. This past summer I met Mark and Fred and on another occasion I spent an afternoon with Mark and his twin sons Joshua and Jacob. I predict Mark and Fred's plight and those couples like them will ultimately bring about the end of D.O.M.A.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for posting this and thank you to Ron and the good Doc. for their kind words.
    I really appreciate you making space for us on your site. By doing this, others, who may not visit my site, will see this and spread the word. It's very important that this message gets out. You would be surprised how many Gay folks don't even know that this could happen.
    Thanks again for thinking about us and helping to put a stop to discriminatory laws.
    Your Friend, m.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome if they are positive and/or helpful.
If they are simply a tirade or opinionated bullshit, they will be removed, so don't waste your time, or mine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...