Saturday, January 28, 2012

My Ass Needs a Holiday!

Make that 'still' needs a holiday.  I mean it's only been 9 years, after all.

Just about everyone at work is either planning, already on, or returning from a holiday. California, Mexico, Colorado, Florida, and a couple of cruises. All holidays must be taken before the tourist season begins in May.  None are allowed during the season for obvious reasons. $$$!

They are all excited in one way or another.  I am happy for them and love to hear their stories and plans, but for some reason, I am very depressed this evening.

That is all.  I've got nothing more tonight.

And so it goes.
*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome if they are positive and/or helpful.
If they are simply a tirade or opinionated bullshit, they will be removed, so don't waste your time, or mine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...