Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Day Off: To-Do list

Right out of the box there is an appointment to take the flying carpet, 'er car in for routine maintenance; oil change, filters, tires rotated, etc.  This is long overdue and the first thing on the gay agenda.

Next is a visit to Staples for a few supplies, and while in that center, the purchase of a couple of wedges of cheese needed for upcoming recipes.  Following that is a short stop at the supermarket for a very few items that I've run out of.

Then back in town to the book store to place an order and a quick stop at Taste of Italy for the meats and cheeses necessary to make Muffuletta sandwiches.  Yes, I am in the craving mode again. BTW, my home-made Muffuletta Olive Salad written about 2 weeks ago, aged nicely and turned out better than expected.  Great flavors with a tangy zip, as well.  Probably why I'm in the crave mode again!

Back home I'll get some laundry done and perhaps do a little cooking for next week.

Whew!  I haven't left the apartment yet, and I am already exhausted.  It sounds like more than it actually will be.  I should be back in town by around noon-time.

Anyhoo, that's the plan.

More later.
*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome if they are positive and/or helpful.
If they are simply a tirade or opinionated bullshit, they will be removed, so don't waste your time, or mine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...