Sunday, September 22, 2013

Someone Is Watching Out For Me.

Spiked a mean fever of 102.3 yesterday afternoon, so I nixed the dinner party. Nothing seemed to bring the temp down. Nausea and dizziness put me back into bed.

I stumbled downstairs beforehand to fill the ice bucket; getting back up to the room without falling, or otherwise hurting myself turned into quite the chore.  But, never mind,  I made it, filled a large cup with ice and water and climbed into bed.

Fast-forward to this morning as phone calls began coming in. Turns out a number of people became ill and had to leave before dining, they had not felt well all day. I was sad to hear that the evening was a fiasco, but glad I wasn't in that mix; getting and giving long overdue hugs and kisses. Who knows what could have happened?  Glad I stayed in my tiny room and slept 9 hours.

Having lunch with the sister & grand kids today. So far temperature is in normal range. Maybe I'll have a bit of good luck today.

More later.
*

3 comments:

  1. cheese louise, I wish I knew what is happening to you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an interesting vacation this is proving to be for you. I hope today is sunny and well for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you get to see your sister and her grand kids! I hope you recover soon.

    SR

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome if they are positive and/or helpful.
If they are simply a tirade or opinionated bullshit, they will be removed, so don't waste your time, or mine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...